Do you want a CCH after your name? Are you a recent graduate of a homeopathic school or someone who qualifies but just didn't take the CHC exam yet?
If no then please pass this email to a future CCH Homeopath...
If yes then read on...
Many people hate tests. It makes them nauseous just to think about the whole process. The exam is too hard, takes too much time, costs too much...oh, did I mention poor memory and fear of failure?
The CHC test may be overwhelming for you too...maybe you tried before and didn't pass or quit before taking the test...
Now there are no more excuses because the CCH Bootcamp is here for you to:
* Reduce the anxiety out of test taking
* Reach your goals
* Pass the exam on October 5th, 2013
Why should I get certified if I can practice without it anyway? Many homeopaths do...
Here is why:
- Certification is a level of professional recognition that colleagues and potential clients respect.
- You are joining a community of professionals that care about standards of competency, code of ethics and further legalization of homeopathy.
- If you teach or desire to teach, your students can count the hours toward their certification.
- You have the benefit of great referral opportunities from CHC, NASH, and from other homeopathic colleagues.
"I will recommend a CCH Homeopath when asked for a referral."
Ildiko Ran, CCH
"Every qualified homeopath should get their CCH. This is a must for our community!"
Susana Aikin, CCH
Inner Health is committed to helping you achieve this certification by:
* Keeping you motivated
* Strategizing and maximizing your study time
* Focusing on the test day so you feel confident and well prepared.
Take The Guess Work Out Of What To Study!
Eight Weekly Course Materials
(Emailed to you so no travel is necessary)
Nine One Hour Live TeleConference Calls
(Calls are recorded so if you miss one
you can listen to it at your own convenience)
Written and Guided by
Deborah Monlux, CCH
"Deborah Monlux has created a study group course to support exam candidates through the process of preparing for the CHC exam. Deborah has used the CHC Certification Prep Guide to organize this prep course. CHC is supportive of candidates undertaking group study before our rigorous exam and although we do not endorse specific courses we do provide candidates with information about these opportunities."
Lia Bello RN, FNP, CCH, Vice President, Council for Homeopathic Certification
1. Step by step study materials and advice necessary to pass the exam on the first round:
- The Organon simplified to make it easy for answering the questions
- Practice repertorizations and advice on how to prepare your repertory so you can save time during the test
- Summaries on how to compare and contrast major key philosophies by famous homeopaths
- Create a homeopathy timeline
- Maximize your ability to answer posology, case management and analysis questions in the shortest amount of time
- Abbreviate the Materia Medica for easy practice of multiple choice questions
- And much more...
- Seven More Weekly Course Materials Emailed To You
- Seven More Conference Calls on Mondays, August 19th, 26th, Tuesday September 3rd, Mondays, September 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th, at 8 pm Eastern Time
- Bonus! Post-Exam Call on Monday, October 14th at 8 pm Eastern Time
2. Plenty of cases to practice writing the analysis with helpful reviews to improve your analysis
3. Study materials on all aspects of the test ready for memorization and review
4. Test taking advice on memorization, study tips, how to succeed at multiple choice
5. Plenty of sample questions to build up your speed, accuracy, test taking stamina and confidence
6. Weekly affirmations, meditations and rituals used by Olympic athletes and world leaders before important competitions, presentations and events
"Bootcamp was a heroic, it was the best, kept me motivated and on schedule!! Inner Health stands behind their work, and Bootcamp is beautifully organized! The web site, the postings and downloading was so great! I delayed this exam for so long because it was daunting to prepare for it myself. Bootcamp gave me a template, a structure and a focus, as well as keeping the exam date a priority.
Thank you for giving the sample tests that closely echoed the possibilities. I enjoyed getting feedback from you which is the best way to study. You stand behind you work."
Elizabeth McGuy, CCH
"It has been extremely useful to have taken the CCH Bootcamp and to have had your support. You have always been very encouraging. That is truly the mark of a great teacher. Thank you for your help in getting this far. You have made this possible! Without Bootcamp and your patient support, I might not have made it to this point."
Sonja Benjamin, CCH, RsHom(NA)
"Thank You Deborah. Thank you one & all for helping me to become a better homeopath. I consider myself Blessed to have shared this part of the journey with you. Deborah, I believe that participating in this bootcamp has helped me to own my homeopathic knowledge in a way that I could Not have previously. I wish all of you taking this exam an easy pass! I will send you all light & energy."
Blessings & Appreciation,
"Deborah, your help has been awesome. My sincere thanks to my fellow study mates for the encouragement I received via your dedication devotion to carry-on with this homeopathic milestone in our lives. I am confident that the Bootcamp has given us a fine framework and outline to launch a successful exam."
Donna Peaker Ritzo, RN, CHom
"I really would recommend CCH Bootcamp to anyone-student or practitioner. It is a well organized training, keeping you on track for your daily and weekly assignments. Deborah is great in getting back with you in a timely manner for your assignments and case analysis with much guidance. The framework of CCH Bootcamp case analysis sessions helped me the most in writing my cases. We all know as a homeopath what needs to be treated, but no one can read your mind if it is not written on the piece of paper in the correct format and in a timely manner. CCH Bootcamp helped me a lot and gave me the confidence before exam."
Umangini Desai, CCH
"I am very happy to inform you that I successfully completed my journey to CHC certification. Your personalised attention, enthusiasm behind every student motivated and kept me focused throughout my journey. I admire your dedication towards understanding the areas where we need to improve and how to put the right matter on paper. You are a great Homeopath and teacher.
Iffath Sultana, CCH, RSHom (NA), BHMS
"I haven't thanked you yet for all your hard work. Bootcamp prepared me for this exam. You did a great job, and I really appreciated having your help! Thank you."
Deborah Holmes RN, CCH
"Deborah presented a focused program to move us through the CCH exam process. I had the study guides, but still didn't have the focus I would need for the exam. Knowing which homeopaths to study, which remedies to focus on, and how to present our cases eased the fear of taking this exam. Deborah's follow up and quick turnaround of our homework assignments and questions allowed us to stay on track. I would highly recommend this course to anyone wishing to take the CCH exam."
"One thing is certain for me, the course was an excellent experience of focusing on the most important elements of homeopathy in practice. The course wasn't easy, but it was thorough, put together with clear objectives, and organized and executed in a way that met those objectives. Thank you ever so much again for all your effort. I feel that this course would be worth taking even if a person had no plans to ever take the CHC exam."
Cynthia Lategan PhD, CCH, RSHom(NA)
"Had it not been for the Bootcamp, I doubt I would have passed. Thanks for all your hard work on preparing us, for getting homework back to us so quickly."
Susan Kennedy, CCH Candidate
"You have been nothing short of amazing during this whole process and I can't thank you enough for your professionalism. I take the exam tomorrow and there is no way I would have been this prepared without the support, care and enthusiasm I have received. Keep the bootcamp going!!"
Alison Broadley, CCH
"Thank you, Deborah for a most excellent program. I am in agreement with those who feel that the course has helped us to strengthen our skills as practitioners. So, definitely, your desire to teach homeopathy is greatly fulfilled through the design of this course and your manner of seeing it through with each participant.
I haven't been able to participate in the teleconferences. Listening to them later in the week, it's been a pleasure to hear people's voices and you all have been so great at articulating issues that are relevant to everyone."
With great appreciation,
Mujiba Cabugos RN, CCH, RSHom(NA)
"Just want to say thank you again! I received my CCH today, thanks so much to you. I could NOT have done it without you!"
Donna Lozito, CCH
The CCH Bootcamp does not cover the application process, the proctoring requirements or the after exam five case submissions.
Register now, LIMITED SPACE, Go to:
to get the discounted price of $589 if you sign up before July 22nd 2013 (Normal price is $649)
Or mail your check by July 22nd 2013 for $589 to Inner Health, 175 Harvey St., #13, Cambridge, MA 02140
The CCH Bootcamp Begins with:
· The Packet of Materials, including the Materia Medica Flash Cards, Study Calendar, Shopping List, Remedy List and Instructions on how to use our powerful Bascamp internet program...
· First Weekly Course Materials Mailed To You with Study Documents, Quizzes, Assignments, etc.
· Kick off Conference Call on Monday, August 12th, 2013 at 8 pm Eastern Time with Check-in, How to's, Q&A, etc.
The Program Continues with:
The CCH Bootcamp Goes Right Up To The Test On the weekend of March 2nd, 2013 Preparing You To Achieve Your Goal!
If you have any questions please call me at 212-696-6677 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for the FREE TeleSeminar CALL on Wednesday, July 17th at 8 PM ET to answer all your questions about the CCH Bootcamp: Visit http://www.innerhealth.us/for-homeopaths/CCHBootcampTele.html to sign up!