Many people are frustrated after they go to a homeopathy school because they didn’t
get what they needed to be a homeopath and make a living…I compiled a list to get you
And there is also free lecture which focuses on becoming a homeopath and
being a better homeopath:
Top Ten Things You Need to Be a Successful Homeopath
1. Do you have clinical experience? (You cannot do homeopathy successfully if you
have not been in a clinic setting–you must see successful cases)
2. Do you know how to manage your cases after the first prescription?
3. Do you have a business background–either in a service field, small business
experience or you are a connector type–you constantly meet people and connect them to
4. Do you audit your practice so you know where your strengths and weaknesses are?
In my opinion you need to have at least 80% success to make a living–for example you
have a small practice of 200 clients this would mean you have 40 people who are not
doing well and you
need to change their remedy or potency, recase them or refer them
out. That’s a lot of people who are unsatisfied with homeopathy but manageable…the higher your
success the more referrals and less problems you experience…
5. Do you have support with your difficult cases–a mentor, a community, etc.?
6. Do you have an inner practice–meditation, personal retreats, journaling, etc.?
Do you know your laws in your state for practicing homeopathy?
8. Do you have your CCH from the Council of Homeopathic Certification?
9. Do you know how to explain homeopathy in 1 minute or less from the point of
view of the client?
10. Do you give back to the homeopathy community–member of National Center of
Homeopathy, Homeopathy World Community, give lectures educating the public about
homeopathy, do social networking supporting homeopathy, something?
Get the Free Lecture here: http://www.innerhealth.us/forms/AP_Free_Tele.html
I hope you enjoy the lecture!
Please call 617-491-3374 or email me your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or to set up
an appointment to discuss
how to become a homeopath or a better homeopath