I realized there are very few resources for people to know how to choose
a homeopathy school in the United States…I compiled the list below to
get you thinking!
Get the Free Lecture about Becoming a Homeopath or Being the Best Homeopath:
Top Ten Things You Must Find Out Before You Go to a Homeopathy School
in the U.S.
1. Do you want to be a homeopath, or only treat family & friends for
First Aid and minor ailments?
2. Do you want in classroom learning or distance teaching—or a
3. Do you want to qualify for your CCH from the Council of Homeopathic
Certification, the professional certification to be a homeopath in the US
(http://www.homeopathicdirectory.com/)? Does the school provide the required
hours and other requirements for CCH?
4. Does the school have one main teacher or many teachers?
5. Does the school teach Classical Homeopathy or specialize in one methodology such
as the Sensation Method?
6. Does the school have one-on-one supervision of your cases? Is it included
in the tuition? Does the school organize the supervision?
7. Does the school have a clinic? Do you get to take cases and be coached?
Is the clinic included in the tuition?
8. How much does the school cost and what is included? (If you want to be a
homeopath you must also budget at least $2000-4000 for the Homeopathic Software)
9. Does the school provide ongoing programs after you graduate (especially
with case management
support, and business training to set up a homeopathic practice)?
10. How is
the school structured? Is it weekends only? Audio & Video downloads?
Do you have homework ? Do you have one-on-one mentoring, supervision, reviewing your
work, etc–is this included in the tuition?
Get the Lecture Here: http://www.innerhealth.us/forms/AP_Free_Tele.html
I hope you enjoy the lecture! Please email and let me know what you think at email@example.com…
PS Please call 617-491-3374 or email me your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or to set up
an appointment to discuss how to become a homeopath
or a better homeopath